The Brabantse Pijl for cycling enthusiasts will take place Saturday 12th of April 2014.
12th of April, the region between Leuven and Overijse will be the setting of the Brabantse Pijl. Four days before the pros will be competing for the victory, you can test yourself on the climbs of the Schavei and the IJskelderlaan.
Departure and arrival
Bibliotheek Ladeuzeplein, 3000 Leuven
70 – 130 km
Times of departure
From 7.30 a.m. till 10 a.m.
- Members of WBV/VWB: 8 euro
- Day permit: 10 euro
We offer you
- Perfectly indicated tracks
- Insurance (wearing a helmet is obligatory)
- Sumptuous feed zones with different kinds of biscuits, fruit, sports drink, hot drinks, braziers, toilets,…
- Road map with the important zones of the cyclo
- Shimano will be present in all of the feed zones to extend technical assistance
- Technical assistance on the track when suffering an irreparable breakdown
- Presence of Johan Museeuw and/or Ludo Dierckxsens (during the cyclo and afterwards)
- Signallers at the dangerous spots
- Changing rooms and showers
- Info village with the official suppliers – free sampling